Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Dangerous Writing Challenge

once upon a time my family had a weird house we would always hear weird noises like tapping or running but it was very  little tapping and running. one day i was going to my room and i seen a long tail coming out of the bottom my bed i went to look then a small noises come out i look very closet and then it zoomed out i screamed . than my family come and ask if i was alright i said it was a mouse my dad put mouse traps around the house. last night i went to the kitchen for a glass of water than i seen to same mouse trying to get the chess with a zip line the mouse was like a spy than i fainted than in the morning i woke up in my bed.

we did the Dangerous Writing Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.